For best results, use of the Essential Deglazer is necessary. The paint does not adhere well to a surface that is still dirty and greasy or has a factory finish.
Use this product in combination with the paint pen or leather paint.
How do I use the Essential Deglazer from Sneaker Essentials?
- Make sure the leather is dust-free before you start.
- Apply the Essential Deglazer to a lint-free cloth, sponge or cotton pad.
- Rub it thoroughly on the leather. In this way you remove dirt and the factory finish.
- For best results, repeat the process until all finishes have been removed.
- After the cleaning process you can dye the leather with a leather colour of your choice.
Use this product in a well-ventilated area and, if possible, wear rubber or disposable gloves.
Caution: If used incorrectly, the Essential Deglazer from Sneaker Essentials can damage the leather surface. The use of this product is therefore entirely at your own risk!