Crep Protect Protection Spray
- Remove all dirt on the shoes before using Crep Protect .
- If your shoes are wet or damp because you have cleaned them, let them dry first!
- Keep the spray can at a distance of about 20 cm for best results.
- Make sure you do not miss any spots, otherwise dirt and moisture will get a chance on your shoes!
- Tip: Do not spray Crep Protect in the open air but in a shed, garage or indoors. This way you prevent it from evaporating.
- Do not spray more than necessary on one spot on your shoes!
- Let the shoes dry for 10 minutes.
- Thenrepeat steps 2 to 4 and let your shoes dry for another 10 minutes. Your shoes are now protected!
- Tip: Always test with water first to make sure your shoes are properly protected.
Crep Protect Cure - Cleaning Kit
- Immerse the brush in a bowl of lukewarm to warm water. Make sure the water is not too hot.
- Add the cleaning substance to the brush. Try to drip it evenly onto the brush.
- Dip the brush back into the bowl of water and shake off the excess water before you start brushing!
- Tip: When cleaning suede, try to shake as much water off the brush as possible.
- Then brush your trainers in a rotating movement to create foam.
- Tip: When cleaning suede, gently brush the trainers to create a minimal amount of foam.
- Use the microfibre cloth supplied to wipe the foam clean.
- Tip: Return the suede to its original state in a circular motion.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 if necessary!
- Let the trainers dry and they are fresh again! Our advice is to let the trainers dry for 24 hours.
Frequently asked questions about Crep Protect
How many shoes can I protect with Crep Protect?
On average, you can protect up to four pairs of shoes with Crep Protect!
This is determined by protecting the following models in size 43 EU / 9.5 US.
- Nike Air Max 1
- Asics Gel Lyte III
- Adidas ZX Flux
- Filling Pieces Low Top
Can Crep Protect damage my shoes?
No, Crep Protect provides your shoes with a protective layer that makes them last longer and always look good! This applies to all types of fabric, including suede. There is no discolouration or deformation!
How long are my shoes protected?
If applied as described on the left, Crep Protect can protect your shoes optimally for up to three weeks!
Can I use Crep Protect on everything?
Crep Protect can be used on all products made of leather, suede, nubuck, canvas and textiles. So it is not limited to shoes!