You can use the Essential Deglazer to pre-treat and clean smooth leather and midsoles.
- For even better paint results!
- Content: 100ml
- Transparent bright color
- Apply with a microfiber cloth or sponge
- For thoroughly cleaning and degreasing leather before dyeing
For best results, the use of the Essential Deglazer is necessary. The paint will not adhere well to a surface that is still dirty and greasy or has a factory finish.
Use this product in conjunction with the paint pens or leather paint.
How do I use the Essential Deglazer from Sneaker Essentials?
- Make sure the leather is dust-free before you begin.
- Apply the Essential Deglazer to a lint-free cloth, sponge or cotton pad.
- Rub it thoroughly on the leather. This way you will remove dirt and factory finishes.
- For best results, repeat this process until all finishes are removed.
- After the cleaning process, you can dye the leather with a leather dye color of your choice.
Use this product in a well-ventilated area and, if possible, wear rubber or disposable gloves.
Note: If used incorrectly, the Essential Deglazer from Sneaker Essentials can damage the leather surface. Use of this product is therefore entirely at own risk!