- Remove all dirt on shoes before using Crep Protect .
- If your shoes are wet or damp because you have cleaned them, let them dry first!
- Hold the spray can about 20 cm away for best results.
- Make sure you don't miss a single spot, otherwise dirt and moisture will still have a chance on your shoes!
- Tip: Do not spray Crep Protect in the open outdoors but in a shed, garage or indoors. This will prevent it from volatilizing.
- Don't spray more than necessary in one spot on your shoes!
- Let the shoes dry for 10 minutes.
- Then repeat steps 2 through 4 and then let your shoes dry for another 10 minutes. Your shoes are now protected!
- Tip: Always test with water first to make sure your shoes are properly protected.
- Immerse the brush in a bowl of lukewarm to warm water. Make sure the water is not too hot.
- Add the cleaning substance onto the brush. Try to drip this evenly over the brush.
- Dip the brush back into the bowl of water and shake the excess water off the brush before you start brushing!
- Tip: If cleaning suede, try to shake as much water off the brush as possible.
- Then brush your sneakers in a rotary motion to create lather.
- Tip: When cleaning suede, brush the sneakers gently to create a minimal amount of foam.
- Use the included microfiber cloth to wipe the foam clean.
- Tip: Return the suede to its original state in a circular motion.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 if necessary!
- Let the sneakers dry and they are fresh again! Our recommendation is to let the sneakers dry for 24 hours.